About Me

My photo
Nashville, Middle America, United States
Married, Kids, Grandkids

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Digging around

I was digging around in my back yard and found a tricycle.
Awesome I thought, so I kept digging wondering what else I may find.


 
Then I came upon a bicycle!  How cool was that?
What else could there be?

 
My next find was this motorcycle and a pattern began to present itself.
 
 
Over a little to the left I found this car and it was in fair shape too.
 
 
Not long after that, I uncovered this old truck!
 

 
and the  last thing I found today was this outstanding example of a semi.
 
 
When you line them all up like this, the evidence is clear: 
 
Semi trucks evolved from tricycles!
 
Any free thinker can see it. 
They all have wheels,
they're all made of the same materials,
they're all facing the same way.
What could be more clear?
 
Science proves it too.  Here's another example.
 
 
 
Didn't the artist who drew all this do a wonderful job of making this
all look so good?  He picked very nice colors, some with strips some without,
and they're all facing the same way!
 
Isn't science great?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment